Saturday, January 28, 2006

Seven Days in Fiji published

I promised a week ago that I’d have “Seven Days in Fiji” available as a book. I uploaded it 2 weeks ago and got my initial copy a couple of days ago. This morning I went to the bagel-bards meeting in Harvard Sq. and sold my only copy to Afaa Michael Weaver. Selling my first copy to Afaa is worth bragging about.

There is nothing like instant publishing to make a writer feel like an author. The initial edition (First edition I suppose) is exactly what you can download except that it’s printed and perfect bound. It’s the 100 pages of color that make this expensive at $27.99. I apologize for that. I’m also going to do “Seven Days in Fiji – Travelers Edition” with the inside in black and white. That’ll cost about $8.00. Enjoy and let me know what you think. For the moment you can get it here. Support independent publishing: buy this book on Lulu.

No comments: